The Ynez School community of faculty, staff, students, and families work in partnership to establish an environment of rigorous academic learning that promotes personal growth and community responsibility, allowing everyone to develop to his/her full potential.
In order to fulfill this intent, the Ynez School community has dedicated itself to the following:
- We will show respect for self and others, and the environment
- We will celebrate the cultural and linguistic diversity of the school community
- All students will achieve or exceed mastery of grade level academic standards in all subject areas
- Families and community will take an active role in students’ education
- Faculty and staff will participate in on-going, high quality research-based staff development.